GHD Gold Professional 2” Styler
Combines an upgraded design, advanced ceramic technology, enabling you to create curls, waves, or the perfect straight style.
- Healthier Hair: 365°F is the optimum styling temperature for all hair types and textures, sealing the hair cuticle, locking in moisture and delivering healthier-looking results that last longer with less damage.
- Faster Styling: advanced ceramic heat technology allows you to style hair in less time.
- Versatility: a rounded barrel easily creates curls, waves, and the perfect straight style
- Shine: high glide coating on the ceramic plates delivers snag-free styling and shiny results.
- Travel Friendly: the protective plate guard allows you to pack up your styler immediately after use.
- Ease of Use: the universal voltage and automatic shut-off after 30 minutes of non-use allow for worry-free styling and optimum performance wherever you are in the world.
What else you need to know:
This product includes a two year warranty and professional-length cord.
Roll over image to zoom in[ghd Gold Professional Stylers]
To achieve straight, sleek locks:
-Mist hair with GHD Heat Protect Spray (sold separately) and place a fine section of dry hair between the plates of your GHD Professional Styler.
-Ensure that the styler is as close to the root as possible before closing the plates.
-Gently move toward the tip of the section in one simple gliding motion.
-Repeat the process with each section of hair, gliding once from roots to ends.
To achieve stunning curls:
-Mist hair with GHD Heat Protect Spray (sold separately). Section the hair and lightly mist with a Curl Hold Spray (sold separately) to add shine and hold when styling.
-Place a fine section of hair between the plates of your GHD Professional Styler vertically one inch away from the root.
-Gently close the styler with minimum tension.
-Turn the styler clockwise by 90 degrees.
-For an intense stunning curl, continue to turn the styler by another 90 degrees as you glide from root to end; pull the styler very slowly away from the head in a continuous smooth movement.
-For a softer curl, pull the styler quickly through the hair away from the head in one continuous smooth movement.
-An S-shaped vertical curl is created.
-To complete the style, repeat through all sections.
-Finally, separate and brush out the curls with your fingers for more extreme curls, or with a wide-tooth comb for soft, loose waves.
-Do not use near water.
-Do not unplug when in use.
-Hot to the touch when in use.
-Do not wrap cord around styler when storing. that allows for faster styling and enhanced versatility.
Get the latest news & updates from FourStar Beauty