Professional ionic hair dryer with Nano-Fuzeion
• 2 speed settings
• Cool shot button
• Lightweight, ergonomic design
• 9-foot professional cord with self-gripping closure and storage hook
• Includes concentrator
2. The lower switch controls fan speed. When the switch is in the left position, the fan is turned off. Move the lower switch to the center position for low fan speed, or the right position for high fan speed.
3. The upper switch controls heat level. When the switch is in the left position, the heat is turned off. Move the upper switch to the center position for low heat, or the right position for high heat.
4. The orange “COOL SHOT” button may be used to set a hairstyle after blow-drying. Click once to engage the Cool Shot feature and click again to disengage.
5. After use, make sure both switches are in the left (O) position before unplugging the appliance.
6. Do not pull the cord to unplug the appliance; grasp the plug firmly to remove it from the electrical outlet.
Get the latest news & updates from FourStar Beauty